- How We Collect Information
- Types of Information We Collect
- Information Collected by Automated Means
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- Your Rights and Choices
- Your Account
- Links to Other Websites and Third Party Content
- International Data Transfers
- How We Protect Information
- Data Retention
- Contacting Us
How We Collect Information
We may collect personal information from various sources, including:
- Directly from you
- From job applicants when they apply for jobs posted through our Services
- From companies that use our Services, including to hire our applicants
- From our staffing agency clients
- From our vendors and business partners
- From references you provide and direct us to contact
- Automatically, from devices that you use to interact with our Services
Type of Information We Collect
The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, and phone number
- Resume/CV details, such as work experience, education, salary, languages spoken, academic records, qualifications and other details that you may choose to provide
- Employment information including work history, references, and other information necessary to determine an individual’s fitness for employment
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, and phone number
- Demographic information, such as date of birth, gender, and zip code
- If you create an account with us, account credentials, such as username and password
- Financial information, such as account number and other information required in order to facilitate payroll
- Social Security numbers or other government or tax identification numbers
- Information about you and your dependents required to administer benefits
Information Collected By Automated Means
We, our service providers, and our business partners may also collect certain information about the use of our Services by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies.
The information that may be collected by automated means includes:
- URLs that refer users to our Services
- Search terms used to reach our Services
- Details about the devices that are used to access our Services (such as IP address, browser type, and operating system information)
- Details about users’ interaction with our Services (such as the date, time, frequency, and length of visits, and specific pages accessed during the visits)
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect to:
- Provide the Services
- Process job applications and validate applicant information
- Connect applicants with potential job opportunities
- Facilitate invoicing and processing of timesheets and payments for assignments
- Prepare W-2s
- Respond to requests, questions, and comments
- Operate, evaluate and improve our Services (including to develop new products and services)
- Analyze and enhance our communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails have been received and read)
- Provide investors with reports, recent news, and event invites
- Create and maintain any account created on our Services
- Market our Services
- Offer and administer promotions, sweepstakes, or other contests
- For data security purposes and to protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and manage risk exposure
- Enforce our contractual rights
- Comply with legal requirements, judicial process, and our policies (including to verify Site users’ identity in connection with consumer requests)
We may aggregate and/or de-identify information about visitors to our Services and use it for any purpose, including product and service development and improvement activities.
We do not sell personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose.
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information we collect with:
- Within our company and with affiliates
- Business partners
- Companies that hire applicants through the Services
- Service providers that perform services on our behalf or partners with whom we may collaborate, including:
- Customer service and support providers
- Partners with whom we jointly develop or offer products or services
- Entities that perform credit or background checks
- Payment processors
- Advertising partners
- Survey and market research providers
- Analytics organizations
- Technology providers (including technology support, email and web hosting providers, email communications providers, and mobile app developers)
We may also disclose personal information to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, protect and defend our rights or property, protect the safety of our partners and users or the public, or to protect against legal liability.
Your Rights And Choices
You may have certain rights and choices regarding our processing of your personal information. Depending on your jurisdiction, applicable law may entitle you to additional consumer rights, including the right to:
- Know the categories and/or specific pieces of personal information collected about you, including whether your personal information is sold or disclosed, and with whom your personal information was shared.
- Access a copy of the personal information we retain about you.
- Request deletion of your personal information.
To submit a request, please contact us via the email or toll free number provided in our “Contacting Us” section. We reserve the right to verify your identity in connection with any requests regarding personal information to help ensure that we provide the information we maintain to the individuals to whom it pertains, and allow only those individuals or their authorized representatives to exercise rights with respect to that information. If you are an authorized agent making a request on behalf of a consumer, we may require and request additional information to verify that you are authorized to make that request.
We reserve the right to deny your request if we cannot verify your identify. Where we deny your request in whole or in part, we will endeavor to inform of the denial, provide an explanation of our actions, and the reasons for the denial.
We will not restrict or deny your access to our Services because of choices and requests you make in connection with your personal information. Please note, however, certain choices may affect our ability to deliver the Services. For example, if you request that we delete your information, recruiters will not be able to connect you with available placement opportunities.
You may review, update, or modify your account information, including profile and contact information, by logging into your account. You may delete your account by contacting us via the email or toll free number provided in our “Contacting Us” section.
We, our service providers, and our business partners may also collect certain information about the use of our Services by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies. Our Services also use third-party analysis and tracking services to track the performance of our Services, understand how you use our Services, and offer you an improved and safer experience. Information on your usage of our Services may be collected and processed by us, or a third party engaged by us. This information may be collected over time and across third-party websites.
Web browsers may offer users of our Services the ability to disable receiving certain types of cookies; however, if cookies are disabled, some features or functionality of our Services may not function correctly.
Because there is not yet a consensus on how companies should respond to web browser-based do-not-track (“DNT”) mechanisms, we do not respond to web browser-based DNT signals at this time.
Links to Other Websites and Third Party Content
International Data Transfers
How We Protect Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we maintain against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Despite such efforts, however, please note that no company, including ours, can fully eliminate risks or guarantee the security of personal information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of information about you at any time, and we bear no liability for uses or disclosures of personal information or other data arising in connection with theft of the information or other malicious actions.
We retain personal information for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the information was collected, and any other permissible, related purpose. When we no longer need the personal information we collect, we either aggregate or deidentify the information or securely destroy the information.
The Service is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.