While 2020 was marked by a total transformation of the job market created by the pandemic, 2021 saw an incredible hiring boom and quite possibly the most competitive hunt for top talent in years! Attracting and retaining talent has become a real challenge for companies, with candidates demanding more flexibility, an inclusive environment, higher salaries, and a defined career progression. Therefore, having a robust talent strategy has never been so important, as this trend is expected to continue. Hiring the right people for your organization is critical, so join us to learn about how you can be better prepared for hiring success in 2022!
Participants will learn:
- How to change/adapt your talent strategy for 2022.
- How to improve inefficiencies in the candidate hiring experience.
- Strategies to attract and retain top talent.
- In order to be awarded full credit, you must respond to three of the four polling questions asked during the program. You can only respond to the polling questions if you are logged in through the Desktop app or a mobile app (ZOOM Cloud Meetings – Apple or Google Play). You cannot answer polling questions if you dial in. You must also attend the webinar for at least 50 minutes (our platform, Zoom Webinar, tracks the time you are logged in).
- Participants will earn 1.0 CPE credit.
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Prerequisites and Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Refunds and Cancellations: BGSF provides this learning opportunity to you at no fee.
- For more information regarding concerns and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 469-501-5345.
BGSF is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.