While Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems are aging and Cloud ERPs are maturing, companies need to evaluate whether to select new software or stay with current software. Which software company fits my needs? Should we go to the cloud or stay on-premise? Best of breed or single solution? Selecting an ERP can be an intimidating task that should not be taken lightly. ERP systems can touch every aspect of an organization: human resources, finance, procurement, sales, and more. This presentation will help attendees walk through a process that will evaluate the reasons to select or not select a new ERP and what steps should be taken when selecting a new ERP.
Participants will learn:
- Discuss top reasons companies are looking for new software.
- Review the steps in selecting an ERP System.
- Learn best practices in evaluating a new ERP System.
- In order to be awarded full credit, you must respond to three of the four polling questions asked during the program. You can only respond to the polling questions if you are logged in through the Desktop app or a mobile app (ZOOM Cloud Meetings – Apple or Google Play). You cannot answer polling questions if you dial in. You must also attend the webinar for at least 50 minutes (our platform, Zoom Webinar, tracks the time you are logged in).
- Participants will earn 1.0 CPE credit.
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Prerequisites and Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Refunds and Cancellations: BGSF provides this learning opportunity to you at no fee.
- For more information regarding concerns and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 469-501-5345.
BGSF is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.