The Information Security function is growing in importance, and the Chief Information Security Officer is quickly becoming a more influential member of the C-Suite. As Information Security increasingly impacts corporate strategy and decision making, a strong partnership between the CISO and other Senior Executives is essential. This presentation will help the attendees better understand the ethos of the CISO and enable them to build better partnerships.
Participants will learn:
- The Genesis of the CISO – Who is this person and where did they come from?
- What Makes CISOs Tick? – What are their motivations and what keeps them up at night?
- Building A Trusted Relationship with the CISO – Aligning security with the business.
- In order to be awarded full credit, you must respond to three of the four polling questions asked during the program. You can only respond to the polling questions if you are logged in through the Desktop app or a mobile app (ZOOM Cloud Meetings – Apple or Google Play). You cannot answer polling questions by calling in. You must also attend the webinar for at least 50 minutes (our platform, Zoom Webinar, tracks the time you are logged in).
- Participants will earn 1.0 CPE credit.
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Prerequisites and Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Refunds and Cancellations: BGSF provides this learning opportunity to you at no fee.
- For more information regarding concerns and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 469-501-5345.
BGSF is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.