ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems have become a prime target for rising cyber-attacks. If an ERP is the victim of such an attack, it could have devastating consequences on a business’s overall operations. Lorne Kaufman, Vice President of Managed Services for Momentum Solutionz, Powered by BGSF, presents the data privacy and security measures a company should consider when implementing an ERP or migrating an on-premise ERP to the cloud.
Participants will learn:
- The importance of cybersecurity in an ERP system.
- Common cyber threats to ERP systems and possible ways to prevent them.
- Best practices for securing access to an ERP system, including user account management and security protocols.
- How to respond to a cybersecurity incident in an ERP system, including how to contain and mitigate the impact of the incident.
- In order to be awarded full credit, you must respond to three of the four polling questions asked during the program. You can only respond to the polling questions if you are logged in through the Desktop app or a mobile app (ZOOM Cloud Meetings – Apple or Google Play). You cannot answer polling questions if you dial in. You must also attend the webinar for at least 50 minutes (our platform, Zoom Webinar, tracks the time you are logged in).
- Participants will earn 1.0 CPE credit.
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Prerequisites and Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Refunds and Cancellations: BGSF provides this learning opportunity to you at no fee.
- For more information regarding concerns and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 469-501-5345.
BGSF is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.