If there was ever any doubt about the importance of a leader’s ability to navigate change and uncertainty, the last two years have made this necessity abundantly clear. Are we properly caring for and inspiring our employees? How can our words and actions impact those we manage? Are we emphasizing purpose, diversity, and inclusion within our teams? Leaders must continue to address complex and uncomfortable topics that many employees will still experience for a long time to come. This presentation will help attendees be certain about effective strategies for their leadership and tips to navigate today’s changing workforce.
Participants will learn:
- Strategies for leading through difficult times.
- Fundamental tools to improve communication during uncertainty.
- Ways to navigate a new emotional landscape at work.
- How we’re moving from The Great Resignation to The Great Recognition.
- In order to be awarded full credit, you must respond to three of the four polling questions asked during the program. You can only respond to the polling questions if you are logged in through the Desktop app or a mobile app (ZOOM Cloud Meetings – Apple or Google Play). You cannot answer polling questions if you dial in. You must also attend the webinar for at least 50 minutes (our platform, Zoom Webinar, tracks the time you are logged in).
- Participants will earn 1.0 CPE credit.
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Prerequisites and Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Refunds and Cancellations: BGSF provides this learning opportunity to you at no fee.
- For more information regarding concerns and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 469-501-5345.
BGSF is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.