Carla Mashinski, author of Five Attributes to a Successful Career, enables others to learn from her revealing, real-life career journey by combining examples from her career with practical advice. The authenticity of her examples brings to light the challenges faced in the workplace and how to overcome work-related obstacles. She has effectively translated what she has learned into a practical guide for a successful career. The successful and not-so-successful experiences she gained throughout her career provide a valuable blueprint for others to follow to avoid mistakes and achieve success. Her compelling insights offer tremendous value at every stage of a career journey—whether just starting out or well on the path to success.
Participants will learn:
The objective of the session is to learn a practical approach to navigating a successful career by addressing five attributes:
- Attribute One – Be Good at What you Do, But Never Satisfied
- Attribute Two – Add Value and Look Ahead
- Attribute Three – Build a Strong, Adaptable Team
- Attribute Four – Develop Alliances, Personal and Strategic
- Attribute Five – Maintain Determination, Perseverance, and Resilience
- In order to be awarded full credit, you must respond to three of the four polling questions asked during the program. You can only respond to the polling questions if you are logged in through the Desktop app or a mobile app (ZOOM Cloud Meetings – Apple or Google Play). You cannot answer polling questions if you dial in. You must also attend the webinar for at least 50 minutes (our platform, Zoom Webinar, tracks the time you are logged in).
- Participants will earn 1.0 CPE credit.
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Prerequisites and Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Refunds and Cancellations: BGSF provides this learning opportunity to you at no fee.
- For more information regarding concerns and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 469-501-5345.
BGSF is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.